How to apply Personal Loan from Canara Bank 2023 । Canara Bank Personal Loan
Personal Loan form canara bank : Friends, in today’s time, due to this inflation, the amount people earn, they are not able to run for the whole month. In such a situation, people do not have money left to fulfill other dreams, in such a situation, people want to take loans for important works, but you all know how difficult it has become to take loans in today’s time.
In such a situation, if you also want to take a personal loan from Canara Bank, then in this article you will get all the information related to how to take a personal loan from Canara Bank in detail, so if you are also interested in taking a loan from Canara Bank, then read this read the post carefully
How to apply loan from Canara Bank
Canara Bank Se Loan Kaise Le : Let us tell you that Canara Bank provides various types of loan facilities to its customers. One of the main among them is personal loan. If you are also a Canara Bank customer, then you can also avail the facility of personal loan through Canara Bank. And can meet your needs, you can take a personal loan from Canara Bank for a minimum of Rs 50,000 and a maximum of Rs 10 lakh. You get this Canara Bank Personal Loan at an interest rate as low as 9.40% to 12%.
So if you also want to take a personal loan from Canara Bank, then the complete information about it is given below, after reading this information, you too can apply for personal loan from Canara Bank online and can take Canara Bank Personal Loan.
Benefits of taking a personal loan from Canara Bank
- Canara Bank charges the least interest rate on personal loans.
- The customer can avail the Canara Bank Personal Loan from anywhere.
- Canara Bank Personal Loan is 100% online.
- There is no need for you to go to the bank for this.
- The maximum time given by Canara Bank to repay the loan amount is 84 months.
- From Canara Bank, you can easily take a loan of ₹ 50000 to ₹ 1000000 as a personal loan.
Eligibility for taking a Personal Loan from Canara Bank
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The age of the applicant should be minimum 18 years and maximum 65 years.
- The applicant must have some means of earning.
- The applicant should have Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, that necessary document.
Read Also :
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Women Personal Loan
- HDFC Personal Loan Details In Hindi
- How To Apply HDFC Insta Jumbo Loan
- Axis Bank Mahila Group Loan
Canara Bank Personal Loan up to how much rupees can be taken ?
You can avail a personal loan from Canara Bank starting from Rs 50,000 to Rs 10 lakh as per your requirement. Canara Bank offers personal loans ranging from 50000 to 10 lakhs to its customers in the form of personal loans, depending on your requirement, how much loan amount you want to take now.
Documents required for taking Canara Bank Personal Loan
- Identity Proof: Passport, PAN Card, Voter
- Identity Card, Driving License, Aadhaar
- Address Proof : Ration Card, Bank
- Account Statement, Passport, Driving License, Electricity Bill, Aadhar Card, PAN Card
- Income Proof: Bank Account Statement, Salary Slips, Form 16, ITR
How to take Canara Bank Personal Loan ?
Following are the steps to avail a personal loan from Canara Bank:
- To apply for Canara Bank Personal Loan online, you need to visit the official website of Canara Bank.
- After this you have to click on the loan link.
- Then after this you have to click on the personal loan one.
- After that you have to register there.
- There you will be asked your details, you have to fill all those details.
- After that you have to upload the asked documents.
- After this your application resume goes.
- After all these actions, if everything is correct, then you will get a call from the bank.
- And after that your loan gets approved
- Your loan amount is sent to your bank account.
Canara Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
Following are the interest rates applicable on different types of personal loans offered by Canara Bank:
|Types of Personal Loan||Interest Rate|
|Canara Home Improvement Loan||9.40% Onward|
|Canara Pension Loan||10.20% onwards|
|Teachers Loan||10.90% onwards|
|Canara Budget||11.25% ahead|
|Canara Consumer||12.40% onwards|
For how long does Canara Bank give Personal Loan?
You can take a personal loan from Canara Bank for a minimum tenure of 6 months and a maximum tenure of 84 months. It is up to you to choose the time slot in between and repay the loan amount at your chosen time. Canara Bank offers personal loans with tenures ranging from 6 months to 84 months.
Canara Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Number
If you face any kind of problem while taking a personal loan from Canara Bank, or you need any kind of help. So you can call on the number given below. Here you are provided all kinds of help according to your needs.
- Toll Free Number for Personal Loan : 1800 425 2470
- Toll Free Number for Net Banking : 1800 425 0018 / 18004251906
- Toll Free Number : 1800-222-884
- Email : [email protected]