HDFC Loan Status HDFC । HDFC Personal Loan Details In Hindi
HDFC Loan Status : Have you applied for HDFC loan but do not know whether your loan application has been approved or not? If you do not know how to check your loan application status, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will tell you how you can check your HDFC personal loan application status through online and offline means.
HDFC Personal Loan Details In Hindi
|loan name||hdfc personal loan|
|loan repayment time||12 to 60 months|
|loan amount||Rs 50,000 to Rs 40 lakh|
|rate of interest||11.00% to 21.00% p.a.|
|processing fee||2.50% of the loan amount (minimum Rs. 2,999 and maximum Rs. 25,000)|
HDFC Loan Status । How to get HDFC Bank Personal Loan ?
What information is needed to check HDFC Personal Loan Status?
It is very easy to check HDFC personal loan status. You will need the following details for this
- Name of applicant
- Reference Number
- date of birth
- registered mobile number
How to check HDFC Personal Loan Status ?
If you have applied for a personal loan, you can check the status of your registration with the help of the official website of the bank. For this you can follow the steps given here:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the bank.
- After that you will see the option of Status Tracking, click on it.
- Click on this link to go directly to this page.
- A form will open in front of you.
- You can check your status by entering the information sought in it such as Applicant Name, Reference / Proposal Number, Date of Birth and Mobile Number.
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan Details
- Axis Bank Mahila Group Loan 2023
- Bank of Baroda Business Loan
- Avanse Education Loan
How to check personal loan status using HDFC net banking?
If you have a savings/current account with HDFC Bank, you can also do HDFC Personal Loan Status Check through NetBanking. Follow the steps given below to check loan status through netbanking portal:
- First of all go to HDFC netbanking portal and enter your User ID / Customer ID and click on “Continue” option. Log in by entering your online banking account password in the page that will open.
- After logging in, click on the “Loans” tab, select “Personal Loan” and check your personal loan details.
HDFC Personal Loan Features
- One can avail HDFC Personal Loan for marriage, education, travel, house construction, home renovation, medical expenses etc.
- You do not need to pledge anything to avail HDFC personal loan.
- You do not have to provide any kind of security for personal loan.
- You can avail a personal loan from Rs 50000 to Rs 40 lakh from HDFC bank.
- This bank also provides you many types of insurance benefits along with personal loan.
- The minimum EMI for loan repayment is Rs 2149 per lakh.
- Anyone in the age group of 21 to 60 years can apply for this loan.
- HDFC Personal Loan interest rates range from 11.00% to 21.00% per annum.
- There is a processing fee of 2.50% of the loan amount.
- HDFC Bank provides personal loans only to salaried individuals.
How to check HDFC personal loan status ?
You can check HDFC personal loan status offline by calling or visiting the nearest bank.
Call HDFC Bank Customer Care
Click on the 3rd option of the IVR menu to know your personal loan status by clicking on the banking numbers given below. Following is the list of HDFC personal loan customer care numbers for major cities in India:
- Ahmedabad :- 079 61606161
- Bangalore :- 080 61606161
- Chandigarh :- 0172 6160616
- Chennai :- 044 61606161
- Cochin :- 0484 6160616
- Delhi NCR :- 011 61606161
- Hyderabad :- 040 61606161
- Indore :- 0731 6160616
- Jaipur :- 0141 6160616
- Kolkata :- 033 61606161
- Lucknow :- 0522 6160616
- Mumbai :- 022 61606161
- Pune :- 020 61606161
FAQs : HDFC Personal Loan
1. How to check HDFC personal loan application status via SMS?
A- You can check HDFC personal loan application through SMS with the help of your mobile number. For this, you have to enter the verification code received on your mobile number.
2. How to get HDFC Bank loan statement?
A- To check your mini statement in HDFC Bank, call HDFC mini statement number or send SMS ‘txn’ to 5676712. Also you can call 1800-270-3377 to check your last 3 transactions.
3. How much can I get HDFC Personal Loan?
A- HDFC Bank offers personal loans ranging from Rs 50,000 to Rs 40 lakh. Loan Tenure: The period over which the personal loan is repaid is called the loan tenure. HDFC personal loan tenure currently ranges from 12 to 72 months.
4. How to get HDFC Bank Personal Loan?
A- HDFC Bank offers Personal Loan with the lowest EMI of just Rs 2149 per Rs 1 Lakh. Apply for a personal loan through netbanking, through an ATM or through the bank’s website. You can also apply for it by visiting the nearest branch of the bank.
5. How to check HDFC Bank balance?
A- HDFC Bank Balance Check Miss Call No – 1800 270 3333