E Shram Card Benefits । E Shram Card Online Apply । e shram card
E-Shram Card Details : Under the umbrella of many important schemes launched by the central government, E Shram Card for the poor of the country comes as a big scheme to provide assistance to the labour class.
Unorganized sector workers can get financial help in any corner of the country by registering for e-shram card.
e-Shram portal keeps all the records such as name, occupation, address, occupation type, educational qualification, skill types, family details, etc. of unorganized workers.
E-Shram card Benefits
Workers registering with the e-shram portal will get an insurance benefit of up to Rs 2 lakh. This is under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana.
If the worker dies in an accident or becomes completely physically disabled, then a sum of Rs 2 lakh and in case of partial disability Rs 1 lakh is given.
Yogi government promised to give Rs500 to all who register for the e-shram card.
E Shram Card Required eligibility for E-Shram card
You should be Citizen of India and work in India.
beneficiaries must be between the age of 16-59 years.
You have to contribute a minimum Rs 50 – 100 and the same amount will be credited by GOI.
You should have a valid Mobile Number linked to your Aadhar Card.
You have a Bank Account.
Read also :
MGNREGA MIS Report Chek Online
Mahatma Gandhi NREGA Yojana Gram Panchayat
Rajasthan nrega.nic.in 2022-23
E Shram card Required Documents
- Workers must have their IFSC code,
- Aadhaar Card number,
- A mobile number linked with their Aadhaar,
- Savings account number
E Shram Card Online Apply
- Open register.eshram.gov.in on your Device.
- Secondly, Enter your Aadhar Linked Mobile Number on E Shram Portal Register.eshram.gov.in for Self registration.
- Thirdly, Move forward and enter your further details as asked on the page.
- Complete all the details and upload documents like Aadhar Card and Bank Account Passbook.
- Finally, Click on the Submit button and wait for processing of E Shram Card 2022 on register.eshram.gov.in.
How to register for e-Shram Card
- Registration can be done for the e-shram card in 3 easy ways.
- Self-registration can be done through the e-shram portal by the website: http://eshram.gov.in.
- Also, registration is done through Common Service Centers.
- The regional offices of the state government in the districts/sub-districts are also doing the Registration.
- It is necessary for the workers to have an Aadhar card, a mobile number linked with Aadhaar and a bank account to register on the e-shram portal.
How to download e Shram card । E Shram card Download
How to Download the e SHRAM Card ?
Visit the eshram.gov.in website. Open the eshram.gov.in official website for the e-SHRAM portal by entering web address in your device.
Click on the UPDATE link. …
Enter Login Details.
Click on the e-Shram Card link.
Download e Shram Card.
What is the benefit of E -Shram Card ?
You can avail pension benefit of Rs 3000 per month after attaining age of 60 Years.
What are the ways to E Shram Card Online Apply ?
There are two ways, first one is self registration through register.eshram.gov.in and another way is CSC Seva Kendra near you.
What are the documents required to apply for the E shram Card Online ?
Aadhaar Card, Mobile number registered with Aadhaar card and bank account details are required of the candidates to apply for the E shram card 2022.
How can I check my E shram Application Status ?
Candidates must visit at E sharm website on esrham.gov.in and follow the steps mentioned in this article to check your E shram Application Status 2022.
What is the Age Limit to register for the E shram Card ?
Candidates of the age of 16 to 59 are eligible for the Eshram Card Registration .
How much amount given in accidental cases ?
In accidental cases Rs 2 lakh will be provided to deceased candidates nominees & permanent disability whereas the candidates with partial disability is entitled to receive Rs 1 lakh.