Credit Loan App Se Loan kaise Le 2023 । Best Instant Loan App
Credit Loan App Se Loan Kaise Le : Friends, in today’s time, if you face any problem with money, then no one stands with you because when it comes to money, everyone turns away, that’s why friends, today I am going to tell you about an app.
Friends, which will provide you loan, you can take instant loan through that app, the name of this app is Credit Loan App (Credit Loan App Se Loan Kaise Le) It is made up.
What is Credit Loan App ?
Credit Loan App is a loan application available on the Google Play Store, which provides loan facilities to all people, if you are above 21 years of age and have valid documents, then you can get loan from this mobile application from 3000 to You can avail a personal loan up to Rs.50,000.
The Credit Loan app was launched on December 8, 2021. This app has got 4.0 rating on Google Play Store and more than 1,00,000 people have downloaded this app.
Benefits of Credit Loan App
- Loan is available instantly from Credit App.
- You can get the loan directly in the Bank Account.
- Loan is available on minimum Documents.
- The credit limit increases if the loan is deposited on time.
- No security or guarantor is required.
- Time is saved in taking loan, there is no need to go round like banks.
- Credit Loan Details
Article Name Credit App Se Loan Kaise Le ?
- Mobile Application Name Credit App
- Age between 18 to 65 years to take loan from Credit app
- Documents required to be taken from Credit app are Aadhaar card, PAN card, bank details etc.
- Process of applying through Credit app Online process
- How much loan will be available from Credit app? ₹3000 to ₹50,000
- Mobile Application CLICK HERE
How much loan will be available from Credit App ?
Credit App is a digital mobile application, through which loans from ₹ 3000 to ₹ 50,000 can be taken from the beginning for short time, if you deposit the loan on time, then you can get a maximum loan of ₹ 50,000. Is.
Read Also :
- Best Loan App For Students 2023
- Types of Business Loans In India 2022-23
- PM Vaya Vandana Yojana 2022-23
- Life insurance policy details
Required Eligibility To Take Loan From Credit Loan App
If you are thinking of applying for a loan from Credit Loan application, then you have to fulfill the conditions mentioned below only then you can take the loan.
- You must be a citizen of India.
- Your age should be between 18 to 65 years.
- You must have a regular source of income.
- You must have KYC documents like Aadhaar Card, PAN Card.
- To apply for the loan, you must have a smartphone and internet connection through which you can apply for the loan.
Documents to Take loan From Credit App
Through Credit Loan App, you can get loan on minimum documents. To take loan from this app you must have the following documents which are as follows.
- Aadhar card
- Pan Card
- Bank Account
For How Many Days You Can Take loan From Credit Loan App ?
From 91 days to 2 years time is given from Credit Loan app. With the help of this mobile application one can get loan without guarantor, without security.
How to apply loan from Credit App । Credit Loan App Se Loan Kaise Le
With Credit Loan App, you can apply from your mobile sitting at home. You can avail this loan by following the steps mentioned below which are as follows.
- First of all, you have to install the Credit Loan App app from Google Play Store.
- After this sign up with your mobile number.
- Now fill all your information like name, address, date of birth, address, income etc.
- After filling all the details, upload your KYC documents.
- Now wait till the loan is approved, as soon as the loan is approved, this amount is transferred to the bank specified by you.
Rate of interest
As everyone knows that it is necessary to know the interest rate before taking any loan, so by taking it from the Credit Loan app, you can get a loan at an annual interest rate ranging from 5% to 30%. Apart from this, service fee, processing fee etc. have to be paid here.
Credit Loan App Fees And Charges
- Annual interest : 5% to 30% (depends on the loan amount)
- Processing Fees : Upto 2% may have to be paid
- Period of repayment : Will be according to the applicant.
- GST Fee : According to 18%
- Late Fee : May have to be paid in case of EMI Delay
- Loan Service Fee : Will depend on the loan amount