Axis Bank Mahila Group Loan 2023 । Mahila Group Loan
Friends, today through this article, we will give you information about how to get Axis Bank Mahila Group loan (Axis Bank Mahila Group loan kaise le), features and benefits of Women Group Loan,
Axis Bank Mahila Group Loan interest rate, loan How much is the period, and which documents will be required to take women group loan, we will provide all these information to you through this post.
As you know that in today’s date, women are not less than men in any matter, in such a situation, women are also raising the flag of success in the field in today’s date, in such a situation, if you are also a woman and you want to start your own business. want to start
But if you do not have money, then you can take a loan from the bank. In today’s date, there are many such banks which provide women group loans to women, under which women have to form their own group and then apply for the loan in the bank.
Now the question will come in your mind that which are the banks that provide women group loans, then in this post we will tell you about some such banks that offer women group loan plans to women.
Axis Bank Mahila Group Loan
Axis Bank is a well-known private bank, in today’s date, Axis Bank provides various types of loans to its customers, so if you are a woman and want to take a women’s group loan, then you can apply to the bank together.
Here you will be given a loan of minimum ₹ 10000 and maximum ₹ 50000 and the interest rate is 20.15% linked with 1 year MCLR rate without any reset. 18 months will be given to repay the loan.
Eligibility Criteria for Axis Bank Women Group Loan
- The applicant woman must be an Indian citizen.
- The age of the woman present in the group should be between 18 years to 65 years.
- 8 to 10 women will be required to take the loan
Read Also :
- Axis Bank Business Loan Details
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan Details
- Avanse Education Loan
- PM Vaya Vandana Yojana
- Muthoot Finance Personal Loan
Axis Bank Women Group Loan Documents Required
- application form
- Identity proof like Aadhaar card, PAN card
- A mobile number and a smartphone internet connection to avail the loan online
- For loan verification, the woman will also have to provide a joint photo with a member of her family.
How to apply loan from Axis Bank
- If you want to take Mahila Group Loan from Axis Bank, then first of all you have to go to the official website of the bank from which its home page will open.
- After that in the menu of its home page you will see the option of Apply Now.
- Now under that you select the option of Mahila Group Loan from the given options.
- After that the next page will open in which you have to enter your mobile number, date of birth or PAN card number.
- Now select the Send OTP button given below which will send OTP to your mobile.
- Enter it in the box so that a form will open in front of you.
- In that form you have to fill some basic information and submit and wait for some time.
- After that you will get a call from the bank, which will give you information about how much loan you can get, then you can take the loan.
Axis Bank Mahila Group Loan Interest Rate
Women Group Loan interest rate from Axis Bank starts from 20.15% p.a. Many types of loans are given by Ujjivan Bank to empower women, where the interest rates are different.
Official Website : www.axisbank.com
Axis Bank Women Group Loan Fees & Charges
There are some other charges also to be paid while taking Axis Bank Mahila Group Loan which are as follows:
- Loan amount: ₹10,000 – ₹50,000.
- Processing Fee: 1% processing fee is applicable for loans above Rs 25000 and GST will also have to be paid.
- Sum insured: Both the borrower and the spouse will be covered for the loan amount. Insurance premium will be borne by the customer.
Axis Bank Mahila Group Loan Customer Care Number
If you face any kind of problem in taking loan from Axis Bank, then you can talk to the customer care of Axis Bank.
- Retail Phone Banking Numbers : 1-860-419-5555/1-860-500-5555
- Corporate Phone Banking Number : 1-860-500-4971
FAQs : Axis Bank Mahila Group Loan
1. What is the age limit for taking a Mahila Group Loan ?
The minimum age for availing Women Group Loan from Axis Bank should be less than 18 years and maximum 56 years.
2. How does Axis Bank offer Women Group Loan?
Axis Bank provides the facility of giving loan through Joint liability group to give loan to women group, for the purpose of this program, mainly poor women can take loan.
3. How to take Women Group Loan from Axis Bank
To avail Women’s Group Loan from Axis Bank, visit your nearest branch branch and ask the bank official to avail Women’s Loan, manually fill the application form given by the branch and submit all your documents to the bank. Wait till the loan is approved, as the loan is approved, then you get a loan ranging from ₹ 10000 to ₹ 50000.