Axis Bank Business Loan Details 2022-23 । Axis Bank Business Loan Apply
Axis Bank Business Loan Details 2022-23 : Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The most important thing is that this bank is considered to be one of the largest personal loan providers. How to take loan from this bank.
With the qualification, documents and fee amount, any salaried employee and self-employed can get a personal loan ranging from Rs 50 thousand to Rs 15 lakh to meet their personal needs. Whereas for home loan i.e. house construction, you can take a loan from the bank up to Rs 5 crore.
Friends, instead of taking loan from other banks, you can get any kind of loan from Axis Bank as per your requirement. If you also want to get loan from Axis Bank, then let us know how to get loan from Axis Bank ?
Along with this, you can see complete information about the documents, eligibility and interest rate for loan from Axis Bank.
Axis Bank Business Loan Features
- You can get a loan of up to Rs 5 crore from Axis Bank for 30 years.
- You can get a personal loan from Axis Bank at very low interest rates, starting from 11%.
- You can get all types of loans from Axis Bank at reasonable interest rates and for long tenures.
Axis Bank Loan Types
Various types of loans are provided by Axis Bank for its customers as well as job profession, businessmen and other people, which are as follows :
- Home Loan
- Personal Loan
- Business Loan
- Car Loan
- Education Loan
- Gold Loan
- Loan Against FD
- Holiday Loan
- Two Wheeler Loan
- Loan Against Securities
- Commercial Vehicle Loan
- Construction Equipment Loan
Read Also :
Credit Loan App Se Loan kaise Le
Types of Business Loans In India
Axis Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- The age of the applicant should be between 23 to 60 years.
- The minimum monthly income of the applicant should not be less than Rs.15,000.
- The maximum loan amount is 15 lakhs.
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
Axis Bank Business Loan Documents
- filled application form
- passport size photo
- KYC documents (Driving License, Passport, Aadhaar Card, NREGA job card duly signed by state government official, voter ID card, letter issued by National Population Register with name and address details)
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate, PAN Card, Passport, School Leaving Certificate, Aadhaar Card, Driving License)
- Signature Proof (Passport, Bank Verification, PAN Card)
- Income certificate, Employment proof of 1 year, Bank statement of last 2 months
- All documents must be self attested.
How to apply loan from Axis Bank । Axis Bank se loan kaise le ?
- To get a loan from Axis Bank, you must first visit its official website https://www.axisbank.com.
- On the home page, you will see the option of Apply now, inside it you will have to click on the option of Instant Personal Loans.
- Here you will see 2 options I am existing customer and I am not Axis Bank customer, out of which you will have to click on the second option.
- Now a form will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter your mobile number, date of birth air pan card number and click on Send OTP.
- Now a form will open in front of you, in which some basic details related to you will have to be entered, after that you will have to wait for some time.
- Now you will get a call from the bank, in which you will be informed about the loan amount that the bank can give you. If you want to take a loan, then you can take a personal loan from Axis Bank.
- How to get loan from Axis Bank
- Visit the nearest Axis Bank branch with all your documents
- Talk to a bank official about personal loan
- After that they will verify your documents and check if found correct
- Your loan will be approved in no time, the loan amount will be credited to you as hard copy or to your bank account
Axis Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate
Axis Bank personal loan interest rate starts from 10.25% per annum.
- Interest Rate : 12.00% – 24.00%
- Loan amount 50,000 to 15 lakh
- Tenure: 12 to 60 months
- Processing Fee: 1.50% to 2.00% of the loan amount + GST
- Prepayment Charges : NIL
Axis Bank Helpline Number । Axis Bank Business Loan Customer Care
How to take loan from Axis Bank – Customers can get any kind of information related to Axis Bank by contacting the helpline number of the bank, you have been given below all the helpline numbers of Axis Bank, by contacting which you can avail any service of the bank. that information can be obtained.
- Helpline Number – 1860-419-5555,1860-500-5555
- Axis Bank Loan Helpline Number – 1860-419-5555, 1860-500-5555
- Axis Bank Mini Statement Helpline Number – 1800-419-6969
- Axis Bank Account Balance Check Number – 1800-419-5959
- Axis Bank Debit Card Helpline Number – 1860-500-5555
- Axis Bank Online Account Helpline Number – 1860-419-5555
Official Website : www.axisbank.com
FAQs : How to apply loan from Axis Bank
1. How much loan can I take from Axis Bank?
A- From this bank you can withdraw minimum 50 thousand and
2. What is the interest rate of Axis bank business loan?
A- Axis Bank Business Loan comes with zero collateral or security requirements. Floating rate of interest has an interest in the range of 11.05% to 17.75%. Fixed rate of interest from 14.25% to 20% per annum.
3. Does Axis Bank offer business loan balance transfers?
A- Yes, Axis Bank has a provision for the balance transfer of business loans. Opting for the balance transfer facility can help you receive affordable interest rates for your existing business loan.