Avanse Education Loan । Interest Rate, Eligibility, Documents
Today will tell you about Avanse Education Loan, if you are thinking of taking Education Loan then Avanse gives you Education Loan at very low interest. We will tell you how to take Avanse Education Loan.
Through today’s post, we will tell you how to take Avance education loan, what is Avanse education loan, Avanse education loan interest rate, Avanse education loan 2023, how to get Avanse education loan, Avanse education loan documents, Avanse Education Loan Eligibility will provide complete detailed information about all these.
Avanse Education Loan Review
|Loan name||Avanse Education Loan|
|Official website||world Wide Web. Avanse .com|
|Rate of interest||10.50% to 16.50%|
|Loan tenure||10 years|
|Processing fee||1 or 2%|
Avanse Education Loan Details
Avanse Education Loan is a new age education finance company and a subsidiary of DHFL, a leading financial institution. Avanse is a Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) and a bank recognized by the Reserve Bank of India.
The other company was conceived with an aim to meet the acute need for education finance at reasonable terms, thus providing every student with the option of Enables students to pursue the right to education and achieve their career goals.
In today’s era of inflation, you are not able to complete your studies for some reason or due to lack of money. And if you are not able to make your career, then there is no need to be disappointed, today we are going to tell you about such a bank which gives you loan according to your requirement for a longer period of time at a very attractive interest rate.
The name of that bank is Avance , yes friends, Avance education loan will provide you the loan amount as per your requirement at a very low interest rate.
Read Also :
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Details
Best Loan App For Students 2023
Best Instant Loan Apps for Students
Types of Business Loans In India
Features of Avanse Education Loan
- Only Indian students can apply for this loan.
- This bank does 100% funding for your education.
- Guarantees timely payment to the institution during the period of study.
- And covers all the expenses of the student under the loan.
- Get the minimum loan amount of 1 lakh
- And the maximum loan amount can be increased on the basis of 40 lakhs and its fees.
- In case of great need, education loan loan is available within 1 day.
- Education loan is available within a maximum of 72 hours.
- The minimum amount offered by Avanse starts from ₹1 Lakh.
- The company provides application services through a demonstrated process to keep its customers hassle-free.
Avanse Education Loan Eligibility
- Must be a citizen of India
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Should have obtained admission in a recognized university abroad
- Pass in relevant competitive exams like GRE, GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL
- Education loan to be co-signed by co-applicant earning in India.
Avanse Education Loan Documents
- Identity Proof – Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID
- Original Residence Certificate – Electricity Bill, Ration Card,
- pan card
- income certificate
- Marksheet of 10th or its equivalent.
- 3 photos passport size
- 6 months bank statement
Avanse Education Loan Online Apply
How to apply online for Avance Education Loan
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Avance .
- You will see the option of loans on the home page of the official website of Avanse, click on it.
- After clicking, the option of Education loan will appear in front of you. open it.
- After this you have to open the application form.
- Application form will open which should be filled properly.
- After this you also enter your mobile number.
- After filling the application form properly, upload all your documents.
- After that click on the submit option at the bottom.
Your education loan application now goes under review. And the veracity of all your documents is checked by the bank if you meet the eligibility to take the loan. So your Education Loan gets approved.
The information about the approval of your education loan is given to you by the bank on your mobile number.
The loan amount is directly transferred to your bank account.
In this way you can apply for Education Loan online.
Avanse Education Loan interest rate
Interest rate and other charges
- Interest rate (interest rate) ranges from 11.50% to 16.00%.
- The processing fee ranges from 1% to 2%.
- Late payment charges are levied at 2% per month.
- Document handling fee of Rs 1500+GST is extra.
- If your check bounces, then its charges 400 + GST are charged separately.
- And Pre-payment charges are applicable as per the existing rates.
Avance Education Loan Benefits
- Attractive interest rate
- simple paperwork
- no processing fee
- fast loan disbursement
- No prepayment charges of any kind
- Every student of India is eligible for education loan as per the condition of the bank.
Avanse Customer Care Number
Friends, if you have any question regarding Avanse Education loan or for more information, you can contact these toll free numbers.
- Toll Free Number :- 1800-266-0200 / 1800-266-9722
- Email Id :- [email protected]
- Official Website :- https://www.avanse.com